Terms and Conditions for participating in the "Forex Masters" contest
The first three participants who have the largest balance in their demo account which they have used in the contest as of the end of the competition, will win the following prizes:
– 1st place - €200
– 2nd place - €100
– 3rd place - €50
II. Traded financial instruments
1. The participants in the “Forex Masters” contest can trade all financial instruments quoted in the Delta Tradingтм platform.
2. Deltastock AD reserves the right to add or remove instruments during the contest, without prior notice.
3. Deltastock AD may decide not to pay dividends, as well as not to reflect stock splits, mergers, de-mergers, or other events related to capital increase or decrease of certain companies whose shares are the underlying asset of the traded CFDs.
III. Duration of the contest
1. The "Forex Masters" contest starts at 00:00 h EET on November 5, 2018. In order to participate in the contest, all contestants must open a new demo account.
2. All contestants, who already have a demo account before the beginning of the competition, must open a new demo account in order to participate.
3. The contest ends at 12:00 h on December 20, 2018, unless otherwise stated. The exact contest closing time may differ, in which case the contest closing time is considered to be the time on Deltastock's servers.
4. The date of the next contest will be announced on the website of Deltastock AD.
IV. Terms and conditions for participating in the contest
1. Eligible participants in the “Forex Masters” contest are all citizens of EU member states who, as of the end of the competition, have no and have not had a live CFD trading account with Deltastock AD.
2. In order to sign up for the competition, one needs to register a new demo account. The participant must give their real names, phone number and an active e-mail address.
3. By selecting “I want to participate in the “Forex Masters” competition” when opening a demo account, the participant declares their explicit agreement that the personal data provided can be processed by Deltastock AD. Deltastock AD gathers and processes the participant's personal data only for the purpose of the contest and in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other EU and national laws. Only eligible persons under a contract with Deltastock AD will have access to this data. The company may provide the participant’s personal data to third parties only in the cases provided for in the law.
4. The trading conditions on all instruments are available on the web page of Deltastock AD. The competition’s trading conditions and margin requirements are the ones applicable to retail clients.
5. Each contestant opens a demo account with virtual €10 000. If the participant changes the sum, he will lose the right to take part in the contest.
6. Employees of Deltastock AD and their first-degree relatives do not have the right to participate in the contest.
7. Each contestant can register only one Delta Tradingтм demo account to participate in the contest. The use of the contestant’s real names and active e-mail is mandatory. Deltastock AD reserves the right to cancel the registrations of participants who do not comply with those requirements.
8. By registering for the contest, each participant agrees to the current Terms and Conditions.
9. Deltastock AD reserves the right to change the present Terms and Conditions or to terminate the contest at any time and without prior notice. The altered Terms and Conditions shall be published on the website of Deltastock AD. It is advisable to visit it frequently.
V. Selection and awarding of the winners
1. The end results and the ranking are announced on the website of Deltastock AD. The winners will be the top three participants who have the largest balance in their demo account after 12.00 h on December 20, 2018.
2. The top three ranking participants will be notified with an e-mail sent to the address they used for the registration.
3. If it is established that a winner of the competition has or has had a live CFD trading account with Deltastock AD, the prize will be given to the next ranking participant.
4. Deltastock AD reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to refuse to give a prize to a winner, without an explanation and when:
– It establishes that the contestant did not use their real names and e-mail;
– It establishes or has grounds to believe that the contestant has won the prize by completing fictitious trades, has used fraud, abuse or other similar action, thus gaining an advantage in the final ranking;
– It establishes that the contestant has deliberately taken advantage of market movements caused by corporate events connected to increase or decrease of the capital, leading to changes in the prices of the respective stocks and indices used as underlying assets;
– Has reasonable doubt that the contestant is participating with more than one demo account;
– Has reasonable doubt that the demo account is managed by third parties;
– Has reasonable doubt or establishes that the contestant is or has been a real client of Deltastock AD and does not comply with the competition requirements;
VІ. Conditions for receiving the prize by entering the Promotional programme
1. The monetary reward can be withdrawn via a bank transfer or in cash at Deltastock’s office. Alternatively, it can be used for trading financial instruments through a live trading account with Deltastock AD.
2. If the contestant wants to receive the prize via a bank transfer, they should provide the number of their bank account and a copy of a current ID document. Upon claiming the prize, the winner must also provide a proof of address under Art. 73 of the Personal Income Tax Act (PITA).
3. If the contestant decides to use the prize money for trading with a live trading account on the Delta Tradingтм platform, they must send a request for opening a live trading account through the Deltastock AD website. After that, a Deltastock AD representative will get in touch with them to provide additional guidelines on finalising the procedure of opening a live trading account.
4. The winners who do not claim their prizes within 10 working days from the publication date of the results of the “Forex Masters” contest will automatically forfeit their prize.
5. Deltastock AD deducts a 10% advance tax on the prize sum under in Art. 35, Para 44a of PITA.
6. The participation in the “Forex Masters” contest may be tied to a consent about receiving marketing announcements, materials, and articles.
VIІ. Final provisions
1. Any dispute between Deltastock AD and the contestant on the application, execution, and interpretation of the present Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Deltastock AD. By participating in the contest, the participant accepts that all decisions taken by Deltastock AD regarding the aforementioned sentence will be final and mandatory for them.
The present Terms and Conditions are effective as of: November 5, 2018
Last change: October 29, 2018