ETF China 25 Index
ETF China 25 Index



The ETF China 25 Index seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the China 25 index. The latter consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese companies. The ETF is non-diversified and it generally invests at least 90% of assets in securities of the underlying index and in depositary receipts representing securities of this benchmark. The exchange traded fund may invest the remainder of assets (10% or less) in equities not included in the China 25 index.

FXI - ETF China 25 Index


Country: United States
Currency: USD
Margin: 10%
Is shortable: Yes


Trading hours:
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Market is closed16:30 - 22:5916:30 - 22:5916:30 - 22:5916:30 - 22:5916:30 - 22:59Market is closed

Interest (annually):
Long positionShort position
–4.25% -1.75%

Interest Accrual

Temporary margin requirements due to upcoming corporate events:

Margin Calendar