Extended Hours Trading for CFDs on US ETFs
Extended hours trading is trading that happens either before (Pre-Market) or after (After-Hours) the regular session of a stock exchange. Clients can benefit from this opportunity by trading American ETF CFDs Pre-Market (11:00 – 16:30) as well as After-Hours (23:00 – 03:00). Thus, trading hours of these CFDs are extended to 11:00 – 03:00.
Permanently available for extended hours trading:
|Symbol||Name||Trading Hours||Extended Hours Trading|
|GLD||ETF Gold||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
|DIA||ETF US30||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
|QQQQ||ETF USTECH100||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
|SLV||ETF Silver||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
|SPY||ETF US500||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
|USO||ETF United States Oil||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
|VIXETF||VIX ETF||16:30-23:00||00:00-03:00 | 11:00-16:30 | 23:00-23:59|
Note: Please take into consideration that there are some risks associated with extended hours trading.
- Risk of lower liquidity: There may be lower liquidity in extended hours trading as compared to regular trading hours.
- Risk of higher volatility: There may be greater volatility in extended hours trading than in regular trading hours.
- Risk of changing prices: The prices of instruments traded in extended hours trading may not reflect the prices either at the end of regular trading hours or upon the opening the next trading day.
- Risk of wider spreads: Lower liquidity and higher volatility in extended hours trading may result in wider than the usual spreads for a particular instrument.
- Quotes: The quotes may differ from regular trading hours.