Wanted: A skillful and talented .NET developer to join our Research & Development team and work on an incredibly interesting project - developing a desktop application for online financial trading. To get your foot in the door, you would need to have your focus on VB.NET and WPF in Visual Studio 2010+, as well as on .NET Framework 4+.
- Developing applications using WPF and .Net, as well as third-party UI controls;
- Collaborating with the R&D team to re-engineer existing applications using .Net and WPF;
- Creating the required technical documentation;
- Researching and developing ad hoc solutions for various issues that may occur throughout the development process.
- Programming experience developing Windows desktop applications;
- In-depth understanding and proven experience with the .NET Framework, VB.NET/C# and WPF;
- Strong threading skills;
- Solid understanding of XAML;
- Monstrous problem-solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to quickly pick up new concepts and apply them to practice;
- Self-starter capable of working under minimum supervision;
- Dedicated team player with high degree of integrity and responsibility;
- Sickening levels of enthusiasm;
- Working level of English and Bulgarian.
Here at Deltastock we value loyalty, creativity, collaboration and hard work. Our team consists of talented visionaries with curious minds and limitless enthusiasm, and you now get to join this team of exceptional professionals.
Willing to tag along? Submit your application right away!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.