Deltastock is a fully licensed FOREX and CFD broker regulated under the European Union Directive 2004/39/EC (MiFID).
The company is regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC), Licence No: RG-03-0146/25.02.2011, and upholds the highest standards and business practices.
EEA Authorised Branches under Art. 32 of MiFID:
- Deltastock Bucharest branch - Registered with the Financial Supervisory Authority (Autoritatea de Supraveghere Financiară - ASF), Romania, ASF (CNVM) Register No PJM01SFIM/400004.
EEA Passported under MiFID, Deltastock is registered with:
- Austria: Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA)
- Belgium: Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA)
- Croatia: Hrvatska agencija za nadzor financijskih usluga (HANFA)
- Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSREC)
- Czech Republic: Ceská národní banka (CNB)
- Denmark: Finanstilsynet
- Estonia: Finantsinspektsioon (FSA)
- Finland: Finanssivalvonta (FSA)
- France: Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR)
- Germany: Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
- Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB)
- Italy: Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB)
- Latvia: Finanšu un kapitala tirgus komisija (FKTK)
- Lithuania: Lietuvos Bankas
- Malta: Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA)
- Netherlands: Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM)
- Poland: Komisji Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF)
- Slovakia: Národná Banka Slovenska (NBS)
- Slovenia: Agencija za trg vrednostnih papirjev (ATVP)
- Spain: Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)
- Sweden: Finansinspektionen (FI)
- United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
List of the national regulatory authorities within the EU:
EEA Passport Rights mean the entitlement of a person (natural person, legal person or a partnership) to establish a branch, or provide services, in an EEA (European Economic Area) State other than that in which he has his head office:
- in accordance with the Treaty as applied in the EEA; and
- subject to the conditions of the relevant single market directive, such as MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
MiFID, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, is an EU Directive which took effect on 1st November 2007. MiFID, intended to enhance the competitiveness of EU capital markets and ensure a higher degree of investor protection, introduced a range of new requirements which specify how investment firms are to conduct business with their clients.
If you need more detailed information, you can call us at: +359 2 811 50 50, +359 2 811 50 60 or you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.