Licensed investment intermediary
Established in 1998, DeltaStock is a trading company that holds a full license from the Bulgaria’s Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) (licence No. RG-03-146), granting it the right to conduct business in the Republic of Bulgaria and abroad.
In 1998, DeltaStock is granted a licence for carrying out activities as an investment intermediary by the FSC. In 2000, in order to expand its business operations, DeltaStock receives a full license, granting it the right to offer investment services abroad.
Following the entry into force of MiFID I, DeltaStock is re-licensed by the FSC to provide investment services and activities, as well as ancillary services, within Bulgaria and the EU under license No. RG-03-146/28.06.2007. With the entry into force of MiFID II, this license is further expanded to include new services and activities in a manner that fully adheres to the updated regulation, and the company is re-licensed under No. RG-03-146/23.11.2018.
DeltaStock offers services in all EU member states
Under MiFID II (Directive 2014/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on markets in financial instruments) and considering the issued license and the performed notification procedures, DeltaStock is entitled to conduct investment services and activities, as well as ancillary services, under the freedom to provide services within the European Union.
- Austria: Finanzmarktaufsicht (FMA)
- Belgium: Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA)
- Croatia: Hrvatska agencija za nadzor financijskih usluga (HANFA)
- Cyprus: Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSREC)
- Czech Republic: Ceská národní banka (CNB)
- Denmark: Finanstilsynet
- Estonia: Finantsinspektsioon (FSA)
- Finland: Finanssivalvonta (FSA)
- France: Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR)
- Germany: Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
- Greece: Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC)
- Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB)
- Ireland: Central Bank of Ireland
- Italy: Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB)
- Latvia: Finanšu un kapitala tirgus komisija (FKTK)
- Lithuania: Lietuvos Bankas
- Luxembourg: Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
- Malta: Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA)
- Netherlands: Autoriteit Financiële Markten (AFM)
- Poland: Komisji Nadzoru Finansowego (KNF)
- Portugal: Comissão do mercado de valores mobiliários (CMVM)
- Romania: Autoritatea de Supraveghere Financiară (ASF)
- Slovakia: Národná Banka Slovenska (NBS)
- Slovenia: Agencija za trg vrednostnih papirjev (ATVP)
- Spain: Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV)
- Sweden: Finansinspektionen (FI)
- United Kingdom: Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Please view the complete list of EU national regulatory authorities here
Over 20 years of experience on the financial markets
DeltaStock is a financial broker that has successfully stood the test of time. Ever since its establishment in 1998, the company’s primary goal is to offer its clients reliable technology, quality customer service and the finest trading conditions possible. DeltaStock offers its services to professional and retail clients, as well as to eligible counterparties.
Today, DeltaStock offers trading in more than 1100 financial instruments as CFDs in full compliance with the strictest European regulations. DeltaStock also offers fixed income securities trading (government bonds, issued by the Republic of Bulgaria and by other countries, as well as corporate bonds of Bulgarian and foreign legal entities) on the primary and secondary markets. DeltaStock can also conduct activities related to the administration and safekeeping of financial instruments on behalf of its clients, including custody of financial instruments and all related services.
Protection of client funds
DeltaStock keeps its assets segregated from those of its clients in compliance with all available regulatory requirements. In addition, the assets (money and financial instruments) of all retail clients are guaranteed by the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF), pursuant to Directive 97/9/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, up to a certain amount, compliant with the legal requirements.