On this page you will find educational materials prepared by the Deltastock team. They will help you learn more about the basics of trading in financial instruments and acquire more in-depth knowledge about the important elements of the successful trading strategy. The lessons are interactive, with practical examples and quizzes.
- What is a contract for difference (CFD)?
- What is a spread, pip and lot?
- What is the difference between leverage and margin?
- How to control risk?
- What is a margin call?
- What are shares, indices, ETFs, oil?
- What is technical and fundamental analysis?
- What are the most common errors in trading?
- Advanced fundamental analysis
- Advanced technical analysis
- Advanced technical indicators
- How to calculate the average price and result in Delta Trading?
- How to calculate the average price and result in MetaTrader 4?
- How to calculate the rollover fee on overnight positions?
- How are interest rates calculated and why are they important?
- What are dividend adjustment payments and how are they calculated?