In order to improve the website’s usability and the quality of the offered services, DeltaStock AD uses “cookies” and IP addresses.
An IP address is a unique number that identifies the user’s or the client’s computer whenever it is connected to the internet. IP addresses do not contain personal information. In addition to identifying the client’s or the user’s computer, DeltaStock AD also uses IP addresses to analyse the general behaviour and preferences of the website’s users.
Cookies are data packages sent by the web server to the user’s or the client’s web browser. These data packages are then returned by the browser every time it accesses the web server. Cookies are saved and stored by the web browser on the user’s or the client’s computer. Cookies provide performance information that can be used to improve the user’s experience on the website.
DeltaStock AD collects the following cookies:
1. Depending on their functionalities, cookies are divided into:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of this website. Without them, some of its functionalities will not work properly, which is why they cannot be disabled. Strictly necessary cookies are typically related to activities that you carry out on the website, such as choosing your privacy settings. These cookies do not save personal data and the collected information is not shared with third parties for commercial use.
Performance Cookies – These enable us to collect information containing the number of website visits, web traffic sources, and general website usage in order to improve our services. Performance cookies help us learn which pages are accessed most frequently and how users tend to navigate our website. All collected information is completely anonymous, is automatically segmented, and is not shared with third parties for commercial use.
Functional Cookies – Functional cookies allow us to offer advanced functionalities and customisation options on our website. They can be utilised by us or by third parties whose services we use to analyse the website audience. Disabling these cookies will cause some of our services to perform poorly. The collected information is not shared with third parties for commercial use.
Targeting Cookies – Targeting cookies can be used by our marketing partners to create personalised, targeted ads. This cookie type can be used by our partners to develop target audiences based around different interests. All collected information is completely anonymous and is automatically segregated.
DeltaStock AD uses Google Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter to analyse website usage and create personalised ads.
Google Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter generate statistical and other information about the website and its users through cookies that are stored on users’ devices. The collected information in relation to the website’s usage is used to compile reports on website activity and to create advertisements.
This information is stored by Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Learn how to manage your cookies by visiting the links below.
The table below explains the cookies Deltastock uses and why:
|These cookies represents whether the user or client has enabled cookies on their browser or not.||www.aboutcookies.org||Session
|ASP.NET_sessionId||These cookies ensure that the website content is personalised to the user’s or client’s preferences. They allow Deltastock’s web servers to respond to the user’s or client’s actions on the website.||Microsoft||Session|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how users and clients use the website, which helps Deltastock improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where they have come to the website from and the pages they have visited.||Wikipedia||2 years|
|These cookies type can be used by our partners to develop target audiences based around different interests. All collected information is completely anonymous and is automatically segregated.||
|IBref||These cookies allow Deltastock to monitor traffic from affiliate websites.||3 Months|
|timeDiff||This cookie is used to store the user’s time zone||Session|
|userCountry||This cookie is used to store the user’s language preferences.|
2. Depending on their functionalities, cookies are divided into:
- Temporary (session) cookies: These exist only while the user browses the website, after which they are deleted. They recognise the user as the person navigates between the web pages. These cookies are mandatory since they ensure a safe browsing experience and safeguard the user’s private data.
- Continuous (persistent) cookies: These cookies remain stored in the user’s computer until they are either deleted or they reach their expiration date. Many of these cookies have a pre-set expiration date to prevent overloading the computer’s hard drive. These cookies typically store and automatically fill in various login credentials so that the user does not have to remember multiple account names and passwords.
All cookie types mentioned under Article 1 can be both temporary and continuous.