DTWeb is a browser-based version of Delta Trading 6, which requires no download or software installation so clients can trade from virtually any computer or tablet connected to the Internet. Through the platform’s intuitive, user-friendly interface our clients can trade all of the 1,100+ instruments available in the desktop version.
- Advanced real-time trading charts
- Market, Limit, Stop and OCO orders; Limit/Stops to open positions
- Place orders and open charts straight from the Quotes and the Positions windows
- Advanced order types, including Logical and Conditional orders
- Trading Statistics and Sentiments features
- Integrated live news feed
- Multilingual support in 9 languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Romanian, and Bulgarian
Integrated real-time charts with an ‘Advanced’ option
The charting package in DTWeb gives you information and statistics about trading instruments, and lets you trade straight from the charts, attach and amend Stop and Limit orders, and visualise Limit/Stop positions.
With our Advanced charts you get access to a wide variety of technical indicators, drawing tools, and unique features, such as comparing multiple trading instruments on the same chart.
Trading tools, analyses and statistics
A special Resources tab gives you access to various trading tools such as Economic Calendar, Daily Technical Analysis, Support/Resistance, Market Statistics and more. Use the Trading Statistics, Profit/Loss Chart and Last Orders windows to get access to historical data not only about the markets but also about your own trading.
Compare the Desktop, Web and Mobile versions of Delta Trading.
DTWeb supports the latest versions of all major browsers.